Fees, Terms & Conditions
- Hourly: $75.00/hour (2 hour minimum)
- Large Project Rate: $65.00/hour (20 hour minimum)
- Rush Surcharge: 20%
- Weekly: $1,500.00
- Daily: $375.00 (2 day minimum)
|Travel Charges and Expenses:
|To meet with my client
only, Chicago area:
|To meet with client’s
client or other third party, Chicago area:
||Applicable Rate, 8 Hour Minimum
||Airfare or other transportation: Must
be prepaid by client
Hotels, car rentals, etc.: Advance
required if over $100
Meals, parking, incidentals: Billed
|Computer and Software Charges:
||$2.50, plus 15-minute charge to create
||Half hour min.
|Long distance phone, shipping,
messengers, and all other purchases (e.g., research materials, art
direction, clerical, equipment) for client’s benefit: Net
|Terms and Conditions:
- On-Site Rates are applicable only when I function
as a temporary member of an agency's or advertiser's staff, working
entirely at the agency's or advertiser's office.
- Large Project Rates may be applied by prearrangement
to off-site jobs or combinations of jobs which will take more
than 20 hours in total, which are picked up at the same time,
and which are delivered within a one-week period.
- Rush: The rush rate is applied when less than
48 hours’ turnaround time is given, or when evening, weekend
or holiday work is required to complete a project.
- Area: The Chicago area is defined as area codes
312, 773, 708, 847, 224 and 630.
- Terms: net 30 days from statement date. Statements
are normally mailed the day work is delivered. In the interests
of a harmonious working relationship, penalties are not applied
to past-due balances under 45 days. HOWEVER, ON THE 45TH DAY,
A LATE CHARGE OF 20% OF THE PAST DUE BALANCE WILL BE ASSESSED,
AS PERMITTED BY ILLINOIS LAW. THE INTEREST RATE THEREAFTER IS
10% PER MONTH, ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE 120%.
- Method and Form of Delivery: Work shall be
considered performed when a typescript is completed, and shall
be considered delivered when sent, via facsimile, to client. Diskettes
containing software conversions and/or original files, or modem
transfers of original or converted files may be provided as described
above. However, no warranty is made as to their fitness for use
on the client’s system.
- Policy on Revisions: If the work, as delivered,
fails to conform to a previously stated requirement of client,
then those revisions necessary to correct the deficiency will
be performed free of charge, provided that:
- not more than 48 hours elapse between the delivery of the
work and notification by client that deficiencies exist.
- the client, if an advertising agency, shall not have submitted
the work to its client for approval.
- not more than one set of revisions shall be performed without
- All other revisions will be performed at the applicable
- Copyrights: Copyright in all work shall be
retained by N. Charles Henss, Jr., until all fees and late charges,
if any, have been paid. When full payment is received, the work
shall be considered a work for hire, and copyright shall pass
to the client.
- Unless both you and N. Charles Henss, Jr., sign a specific agreement
with other provisions, your verbal request that N. Charles Henss,
Jr., shall perform services indicates your acceptance of these
fees, terms, and conditions, and your agreement that any language
on your purchase order or other document which conflicts with
these provisions shall be null and void.
- The fees, terms, and conditions described herein are in effect
from the date shown until such time as you are notified, verbally
or in writing, of changes, or until a new version of this document
is posted on this site.